WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM?
We're excited to announce that we are accepting applications for new team members! Applicants must be 17 years of age or older (preferably no older than 35), available on the weekends and occasional midweek times, have a valid license and reliable transportation as well as a clean criminal background (we will run background checks as a condition of employment). At Once Upon A Party, we desire to create a authentic, professional experience for our clients so appearance is also a key factor for many of our characters. Those interested in being a Mascot Character must not be claustrophobic.
All applicants, regardless of desired position, must love children and be trained in some form of the fine arts (music theatre, art, design, etc.). Please read through the information below and fill out the Applicant Form (including measurements).
Here are a few need to knows for those interested in joining the team:
- All costumes and wigs are provided by and maintained by the directors of Once Upon A Party. LLC. Actors are encouraged to purchase their own stage makeup supplies, if they do not already own them.
- Costume size range for female characters is sizes 2-6 and male characters between Adult Medium-Large, with a few mascot costumes fitting a bit larger.
- Pay varies based on the type of job and will be discussed in detail upon applicants acceptance.
- Each actor is given a primary and secondary character that they will portray and it is the actors job to do adequate research for characterization. Scheduling is based on requests for those characters.
- DIGITAL AUDITION REQUIREMENTS: For the 'Link for Digital Audition Files' noted in the form below, please upload a recording of yourself singing something from some sort of musical or movie that shows us both your vocal and acting ability.